From patrick <Patrick.W...@mobilesolutions.ch>
Subject Re: building a jar with SMTP appender in it?
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:29:24 GMT

the problem with this is that you have to manually merge the META-INF and
especially the manifest.mf
otherwise there is a possibility to get the  "SecurityException: no
manifiest" as the original post said or any number of other strange
behaviour.
for some jar files you may also get into legal problems if you repackage
them.
that's why i would recommend to use One-JAR or something like that (i think
there was one called superjar or something)

cheers
patrick