From "Bence Takács" <takacs.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change the log hierarchy on a log server
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:12:16 GMT
Hello

I'd like to avoid using an alpha. So, I will wait for the release. Until
then I have to solve the problem with the current version.

I don't know how can I configure the SimpleSocketServer to get the ip and
put it somewhere in the log file. This would be the best solution for my
problem.

There is not so much about the SimpleSocketServer in the documentation (I
have the version 1.2.9).

Do you have any further information about it?

Thanks:
   Bence