From sohan <sohan.kas...@mms.gov>
Subject RepositorySelector + weblogic 8.1 sp6
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:39:58 GMT

Hi,

I have used RepositorySelector to implement application specific logging on
Weblogic 8.1.6 server using Log4j 1.2.14 versions.
Logging takes place as intended from all java class files when applications
are hot deployed on weblogic (start weblogic server and deploy applications
through console). If applications are not redeployed after weblogic is
started then logging takes place from only two java class files, they are
filters and rest of the logging does not take place.
In my applications RepositorySelector is loaded through
ServletContextListener.

What could be the reason? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sohan