From ashish talati <ajtal...@yahoo.com>
Subject please help-chainsaw configuration
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:15:08 GMT
Hi there,
  I am using chainsaw to view my logs coming through remote host with socket appender-reciever
pair.
  Everything is working fine,the logs are coming in the different Tab and I also saved the
reciever config. through view-> application wide pref.

  However when I close the chainsaw and start again my all logs are gone with the tab.
  Please tell me how can I save the tab and the logs in that.

  My application is in real time so File-> save as would not work for me, as If sudden
shut down occurs in the system and chainsaw shutdown before I save my logs manually.

  So I need some automatic way that save my tab and the logs.

  I will be grateful to you for any kind of help.

  Regards

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.