From ashish talati <ajtal...@yahoo.com>
Subject chainsaw Configuration help
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:42:16 GMT
Hi,
  Thank you very much for your reply.
  I think I was not clear in explaining my problem.
  I am getting the logs in the chainsaw from my remote server.
  I used socket appender at remote server side and socket receiver at chainsaw side. No issue
on this.

  However when I exit the chainsaw  and start again all logs are gone. I need to store all
previous logs in the chainsaw. Please tell me how can I do that?

  I dont want to use the option File->save as ,,as It would not help in my application.

  Somewhere I read that If I use the file appender in the chainsaw reciever configuration
It will  logs recieved by chainsaw. but I dont know how to do that.

  Thanks in advance.