From "Steve Souza" <jamon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: separate log file for each thread
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 20:52:12 GMT
I suspect with the new JAMonAppender you could do a pattern layout that only
has the thread in it, and then you would be able to create a buffer that
would allow you to display in a buffer from a web page the most recent N log
messages from each thread.  You could also use this to write each log
message to a separate file.

I suspect you could come up with a custom appender that did something
similar.