From "Steve Souza" <jamon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging - What good is it ?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 22:44:37 GMT
I am interested in using a Log4j 1.3 SocketReceiver for JAMon to receive
LoggingEvents.  I have a couple questions

1) Per the following link I see the first release of log4j 1.3 was in 2004,
and it still hasn't had a beta let alone been released.  Are there any plans
on releasing 1.3?  Does anyone know if the alpha is stable?
http://archive.apache.org/dist/logging/log4j/

2) Are there any tutorials or documenation on using the new SocketReceiver?