From "Steve Souza" <jamon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging - What good is it ?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 00:44:06 GMT
<<log4j 1.3 development is effectively abandoned.  Much of the traffic
on the log4j-dev list since early April has dealt with the fate of
log4j 1.3.>>
Not sure who controls the website, but that direction should be updated on
the site as currently it indicates log4j 1.3 is the future.  Not everyone is
on this mailing list.

<<SocketReceiver is part of the "receivers" companion.  I'm just in the
process of migrating the companions from
the sandbox to the log4j repo and should have a release candidate in
a day or so.  >>
Where is the sandbox code kept?  Also, will the release you are referring
too be available in this link:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/logging/log4j/

If not what is the proper link to look at the current state of development
for the log4j project?