From "Steve Souza" <jamon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Great product like log4j stagnant?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 16:05:03 GMT
I should clarify that there is definitely new development, however the
codeline labeled 1.3 is no longer being worked (for reasons I don't know).
But as a previous poster said log4j is still alive and well and will roll
most of these changes into the log4j 1.2 codeline.  We are at 1.2.14, now
and a responder to my email stated much of the features of 1.3 have been
moved into 1.2.15 and will be released in a couple days.