From "Steve Souza" <jamon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help in deploying chainsaw V2 in the browser
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 15:59:16 GMT
The JAMonAppender will allow you to look at a 'tail' of your log in a
browser, as well as summary stats related to log messages of various
Levels.  It can also do more than this.

Here is a link that contains screensnapshots of what these web viewer pages
look like as well as other info.  Setting this up is as easy as adding the
jamon appender to the log4j configuration and installing jamon.war to view
the stats.  i.e. it should only take a couple minutes to install.

http://jamonapi.sourceforge.net/log4j_jamonappender.html