From "Rao, Ashwini \(Ashwini\)" <ashwini...@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject help in deploying chainsaw V2 in the browser
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 12:15:05 GMT
Hi,

 Our application uses jsp files extensively. What I want to do now is,
want to make the chainsaw V2 to appear inside the browser.

Maybe like provide a link or a button and the application runs inside
the browser and not as a separate one from the browser.

Will it be possible to do this ? Or is there any alternative other than
using the link to jnlp which launches the application ?

In need of urgent help!...

Thanks

Ashwini