From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: Drag and Drop XML file
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:40:29 GMT
can you paste in the configuration file that Chainsaw is using?  I
wonder if you have it using the XMLLayout for the file appender.

On 13/06/2007, at 5:37 AM, ashish talati wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>   Thank you very much for your help.
>   Its working now.
>   Moreover
>   1)-> I am trying to load this file again into chainsaw through
> Drag and Drop XML file option, but nothing is happened.
>   that option keeps disable all time. Can you please tell me what
> is the problem??
>   I saved my file as .xml
>   and
>   2)-> how I can use  the filed NDC,class,method,line???? right now
> all are null.
>         I want to use these field to differentiate between the log
> sources it is coming from.
>         do you have any idea how I can do that?
>
>   Thanks.
>

> Scott Deboy <sdeboy@comotivsystems.com> wrote:
>   Add an appender-ref entry to the root node:
>

> Scott Deboy
> Principal Engineer
> COMOTIV SYSTEMS
> 111 SW Columbia Street Ste. 950
> Portland, OR 97201
> Office: 503.224.7496
> Direct Line: 503.821.6482
> Cell: 503.997.1367
> Fax: 503.222.0185
> sdeboy@comotivsystems.com
> www.comotivsystems.com

Paul Smith
Core Engineering Manager

Aconex
The easy way to save time and money on your project

696 Bourke Street, Melbourne,
VIC 3000, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9240 0200  Fax: +61 3 9240 0299
Email: psmith@aconex.com  www.aconex.com

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee.
The contents may be privileged, confidential and/or subject to
copyright or other applicable law. No confidentiality or privilege is
lost by an erroneous transmission. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please let us know by reply e-mail and delete or destroy
this mail and all copies. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it. The sender takes no responsibility for the effect of
this message upon the recipient's computer system.