From "James Stauffer" <stauffer.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proper startup order?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 13:03:13 GMT
Is it possible that log4j is being configured twice because AFAIK
configuration doesn't happen in the background?

Also log4j config messages aren't generally sent to your logs unless
you have log4j debugging turned on and use a ConsoleAppender.

James Stauffer        http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/