From "James Stauffer" <stauffer.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Great product like log4j stagnant?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 17:32:44 GMT
I believe Ceki has designed logback as a replacement for log4j but
log4j is controlled by apache so it will determine if development of
log4j continues or not.  i.e. log4j and logback will probably compete
to be the best logging library and we will reap the benefits. :-)

James Stauffer        http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/