From Hans Schwaebli <hans_schwae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Recipients of email appender depending on log message, possible?
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:20:37 GMT
I want to send a email depending on the log text. I add the terminal ID to the log text, which
is the one of the user who caused the exception, which is logged at error level. Depending
on that ID (or a regular expression) I want to send the email to certain recipients.

  Does this work with log4j configuration out of the box? What is the solution for this?