From Hans Schwaebli <hans_schwae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Recipients of email appender depending on log message, possible?
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:13:11 GMT
It seems this is a solution. But I couldn't find a site where using log4j filters is described.
Any idea?

James Stauffer <stauffer.james@gmail.com> wrote:
  You might be able to achieve that with an appender filter.

On 7/11/07, Hans Schwaebli wrote:
> I want to send a email depending on the log text. I add the terminal ID to the log text,
which is the one of the user who caused the exception, which is logged at error level. Depending
on that ID (or a regular expression) I want to send the email to certain recipients.

--
James Stauffer http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/