From Francisco Exposito Aguilera <fcoexpos...@hotmail.com>
Subject log4j.xml location issue
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:04:55 GMT

Hello,

I have the files commons-logging.properties, log4j.dtd and log4j.xml in the root of my eclipse
proyect. If I create a jar file with them inside, all the log works properly. But I donĀ“t
want to have that files inside a jar.

Can anyone tell me how can I modify the place of them? If I put them outside the jar I receive
the error:

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (orquestador).log4j:WARN Please initialize
the log4j system properly.

Thanks a lot.
Consigue el nuevo Windows Live Messenger
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview