From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Log4j deadlock
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:24:28 GMT

On Sep 24, 2007, at 11:59 AM, James A. N. Stauffer wrote:

> I used to have additivity set to false for sps.webec.sql (I don't know
> why it was changed).  Would that be sufficient to fix it?

Don't know the rest of your configuration or the logger names in use,
so I can't say.  Whatever you do needs to prevent logging requests
from within the ConnectionBroker code from being directly dispatched
to the sps....DBAppender.  If the DBAppender is only attached at the
root, setting additivity to false will prevent the ConnectionBroker
requests from reaching the sps...DBAppender and would avoid the problem.