From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Log problem with Tomcat 5 (lots of logs)
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:51:35 GMT
Not sure what to tell you if the config you provided is what you are using,
other than the fact that the RolllingFileAppender is not fully configured, but
maybe you stripped the details out for brevety?

I would double check the logger names.  Is it "org.hibernate" or
"org.somethingelse.hibernate", and so on.  BTW, you might as well use <level>
and
you use <level> everywhere else.

Also, you might try using Log4j-1.2.15, since that's the latest and who knows
if you might be hitting some bug in 1.2.14?

Jake