From "Owe Andresen" <...@gmx.li>
Subject Question: Chainsaw usage
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:51:06 GMT
Hello,
(@first, im new to this list).

1. I write a sutom receiver for our log-message formats. What bothers me is that i have to
open the recevers configuration file each time when i start Chainsaw.

2. I restart Chainsaw alot, becase i cannot remove the visible receivers once they are in
the treeview of the chainsaw lgomessage panel.

3. I got concurrent modification exception, when having alot of messages (150000).. Also i
got "IllegalArgumentException" when filtering by date (with only 7000 logmessages also). known?

4. I am missing that jump-to-logmessage by number, i heard it was announced somewhere. When
will this feature come in a new Chainsaw release?

Best Regards
Owe