From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: commons.digester
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:21:53 GMT
This depends on the information Chainsaw is being asked to view.  Does it
contain logger output from commons-digester?  More likely, this has nothing to
do with Chainsaw and evereything to do with your Log4j config file allowing
for the display of commons-digester log messages and/or having
commons-logging.jar (not commons-logging-api.jar) in the classpath alongside
Log4j.jar.  Without the latter, you won't get commons-digester messages no
matter what you do to your log4j config file.

Jake