From enthucoder <sriharsha.chev...@wachovia.com>
Subject NewBie Help: How to select a ConversionPattern for a Logger I want
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:28:21 GMT

Hi everybody,

Here is my log4j.properties file:

log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG,ROOT
log4j.logger.org.apache.jsp.pages=INFO

log4j.appender.ROOT=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.ROOT.File=myapplication.log
log4j.appender.ROOT.MaxFileSize=1000KB
log4j.appender.ROOT.MaxBackupIndex=9
log4j.appender.ROOT.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.ROOT.layout.ConversionPattern=[%d] CLASS: "%c" %-5p - %m%n

Now, I want to have sepecific type of ConversionPattern for the logger
"org.apache.jsp.pages"

How do i achieve this? Also, if there is some tutorial online which provides
this information would be great too.

Thanks for the help in advance.

.H