From "Amnon Lahav" <amnon.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log.info prints exceptios
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 08:12:37 GMT
thanks for your detailed answer curt , that was my mistake i was under the
impression that treshold specifies the only level which will be printed out
.
if i  understand right from what i've read in order to use filters i must
switch to a log4j xml configurations .
i avoided the ("message",e) type because i tough i'll only be getting
exceptions there (error.log) so i won't need the "explanation" it'll appear
in the stacktrace , but as i allso found out the exception gets printed out
as a stacktrace only in the info log and not the error log whre is only
printed out as a e.getMessage() type , why is that happening ?
thanks .