From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: where can i see the log.Debug("somemessage") ???? message
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:28:28 GMT
While Matt's suggestion might be correct, I think the core issue is that
log4j.properties is not in the classpath of the running application.  Since
the user mentioned struts-config.xml and web.xml, the app is clearly a webapp.
 As such, log4j.properties (or log4j.xml) should go into WEB-INF/classes.  Of
course, this assumes that log4j.jar is in WEB-INF/lib and child-first
classloading is being used (such as under Tomcat-standalone).

Jake