From stevenmma...@gmail.com
Subject Re: How to Stop logging
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 05:15:04 GMT
You guys are crazy, its 12:13am and issues are getting resolved. Keep up the good work.

Question for you, is it easy to configure mail alerts on specific conditions?

Thx,
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: "Raghuveer" <raghuveerv@infotechsw.com>

Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:39:38
To:<log4j-user@logging.apache.org>
Subject: How to Stop logging

Is there way to stop logging in the application..

This is my configuration of  log4j.properties

log4j.logger.com.testapp.test=debug, test

log4j.appender.test=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender

log4j.appender.test.File=\\\\logsserver\\APP_LOGS\\test\\test.log

log4j.appender.test.MaxFileSize=5000KB

log4j.appender.test.MaxBackupIndex=10

log4j.appender.test.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout

#log4j.appender.test.layout.ConversionPattern=%d~%p~%c~ %m%n