From "Raghuveer" <raghuve...@infotechsw.com>
Subject RE: How to Stop logging
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 07:46:21 GMT
Hello,
I was thinking to explore for both requirements.
If it is not possible to stop creation of log file, then at least I want to
implement stopping logging related to struts.
So there will be only application related logs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Kjome [mailto:hoju@visi.com]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 4:35 AM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Re: How to Stop logging

I'm not clear on the goal here?  Are you trying to avoid logging or avoid
the file
creation in the first place?  There is no way I know of to prevent the file
from
being created that is defined for the appender in the configuration.
Preventing
logging from going to that file is a totally separate issue.  Please
clarify.

Jake