From anoobthomas <anoobtho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Renaming log file
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:21:46 GMT

Currently my log files are generated with a date stamp because I am using the
Daily Rolling File Appender

My requirement is that I want my log files without the date stamp, instead I
want them as filename.log.1, filename.log.2, etc. as a sequence of numbers.
You said Rolling File Appender would solve my problem. Could you be kind
enough to show me how with an example?  I am rather new to log4j.