From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Missing or duplicate logging entries using log4j
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 05:38:06 GMT
It would help to see your config.

BTW, what server?  And are you sure you don't have log4j.jar in the EAR (such as
APP-INF/lib under Weblogic) or in the server's lib directory?  Or, there's always
the possibility of a log4j.xml sitting somewhere in the parent classloader and it
is getting picked up in preference to log4j.properties.

Jake