From msg2ajay <msg2a...@gmail.com>
Subject can't see .log file with log4j
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 04:18:18 GMT

hello,
        I have configured %CATALINA_HOME%  and i have place INFO in my code,
I can see INFO log in Tomcat console, but as I configured to
"${catalina.home}/MQLog/info/info.log" for "file" I can't see the log file
after running my application.

my log4j.xml file is as below.
---------------------------

[code]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE log4j:configuration SYSTEM "log4j.dtd" >
<log4j:configuration>
	<!-- INFO -->
	<appender name="info"
		class="org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender">

		</layout>
		<filter class="org.apache.log4j.varia.LevelRangeFilter">

		</filter>
	</appender>

	<root>
		<appender-ref ref="info"/>

	</root>
</log4j:configuration>
[code]

Is there any thing i need to configure additionally.

ThanQ
Ajay.