From Clinton Weiss <clinton.we...@custdata.com>
Subject Re: Everybody's logging but me
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:30:07 GMT
Paul Smith wrote:
> I'd suggest starting by adding 'log4j.debug=true' to your
> configuration file (or as a system property).  You may be surprised to
> see something reconfiguring behind your back.
>
> cheers,
>
> Paul

Paul,

I'm glad you brought this up, I've been having this issue with libraries
that insist on creating their own log files and ignoring my own setup.

How can I prevent reconfiguration?  I have my log4j.xml, and I want the
configuration defined by this file to be the only one honored.  Is this
possible?

Thank you,
Clinton