From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Multiple endpoints in single war
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:47:26 GMT
Well, assuming each webservice uses differently named loggers, then you can
separate them that way.  Of course, this doesn't help you in the case of library
code that is shared between the webservices.  That is, there is no way to
differentiate a call to a shared library coming from one service -vs- another.

You could get really created and come up with a repository selector that
differentiates the services within the same WAR.  I can't think of a way to do it.
  The traditional ways such as classloader-based (not recommended) and JNDI-based
(recommended) would apply to the entire webapp, not individual services within the
webapp.

Jake