From "Dave Hensley" <dhens...@csun.edu>
Subject How do I start Chainsaw without extra tabs
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 00:17:07 GMT
Hi,

I have created a startup config file that loads the receivers for my log
files.this is working great.

I would like to start Chainsaw without the application creating a
chainsaw-log tab, Zeroconf tab, or the Welcome tab.  I really don't need
these tabs as we would like to use this to only view the log files from our
app.  We do not want, or need, to view any other log files.

Can this be done?

I know I can right-click and select Hide, but we would much rather start
without the tab ever being created.  Additionally, I am unable to even hide
the Zeroconf or Welcome tabs as the Hide option is disabled on them.

Thanks,

Dave