From Jason Tholstrup <jason.tholst...@theebsgroup.com>
Subject Re: Chainsaw Tab identifier
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 20:15:46 GMT
Thanks Scott that was very helpful (and fast).

Am I missing the reference to what Prop keyNames are available?  It
would be nice to know what is available (who knows maybe I'll find
something i didn't know i couldn't live without).  Even if it's just a
matter of looking at the right javadocs that's enough.  I'd just like
to be able to tinker on my own.

Thanks for all your hard work.  Chainsaw is pretty cool.

Jason Tholstrup
Software Engineer
jason.tholstrup@theebsgroup.com