From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <thunderax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replace a file in DailyRollingFileAppender
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:49:51 GMT
Aggarwal, Rajat skrev  den 08-07-2008 11:12:
> Hi Thorbjørn
>
> Actually, I have a created a logger instance and am adding an appender to it through
my java code. So, I am not sure if I still need to make configuration entries in log4j.properties
file. If you want, I can also send across the piece of code I have written for thee same.

You can reconfigure a logger strictly from an in-memory set of
properties without a log4j.property file as such.

I think you should show a minimal case of what you have done, and what
you would like to do.

--
  Thorbjørn