From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: fixedWindowRollingPolicy.setFileNamePattern
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 05:31:00 GMT
Ok, well, I checked it out and used Maven 2.0.9 to build.  I just typed "mvn
install".  It ran all tests and built the binary in 2 minutes.  What problem did
you have?  Are you missing repositories in your ${user.home}/.m2/settings.xml?

Jake

Jacob Kjome wrote:
> There is a plan to release it.  I think it's been waiting on Chainsaw 2 (or
> vice-versa).  The extras are meant to work with Log4j 1.2.  Haven't tried to build
> it in a quite a while.  I might have a crack at it tonight.
>
> Jake
>

> Eric Kolotyluk wrote:
>> Well, that was a good try
>>
>> The extras do not come with a jar file and trying to build the
>> distribution fails.
>>
>> I would prefer it if someone would just add this functionality to the
>> 1.2 stream, at least that's a properly maintained release.
>>
>> - Eric

>>> fixedWindowRollingPolicy.setFileNamePattern("mylog%i.log");
>>> fixedWindowRollingPolicy.setMaxIndex(9);