From Johannes Hoechstaedter <j.hoechstaed...@memocomp.de>
Subject JDBCAppender configuration
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:20:59 GMT
Hi everybody,

I am up to build a coocon webapplication, and I am using the
JDBCAppender for logging. It works quite well. My only problem is, that
when I switch on the loggin in debug mode, my application is as fast as
a snail because of the heavy database traffic. How can I solve that? I
need the debug mode, because on other modes like info or warn no
interesting log events are logged. I want to log the database actions,
so that it is possible to monitor all database changes by the
application. I heard something about filter possibilities, but could not
find any documentation. Do I need to write my own appender or logger?
Which tutorial do you suggest?

cheers
Johannes