From Regu <reguna...@mindtree.com>
Subject Re: Open Source Log analysis tool
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 04:09:53 GMT

Hi Wim,

Yes, the zip appears to be corrupted somehow. You may try the tar ball
download. It opens with Winzip as well.
If you are using Windows, the .exe is the most convenient way of installing
and using MindTree Insight.

Btw, I downloaded and tried Vigilog. The tool looks interesting but I was
not able to load a file that had the log4j pattern for method i.e %M
definition. Below is the pattern I used:

In fact, it was the same from the project's log4j properties file. The same
log file when viewed with Insight looks like below:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19101046/Insight.jpg

Cheers!
Regu