From "Reul, Q. H." <q.r...@abdn.ac.uk>
Subject log4j 1.2.15 + jar
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:26:08 GMT
Hi,

I have added the jar file to my manifest before making a jar of my application. I then tried
to use the resulting Jar file but I get the following error.

P:\eclipse\workshop\OntologyAlignment>java -jar KOSAlign.jar parameters.txt Exception in
thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/LogM anager
        at org.abdn.align.Aligner.<clinit>(Aligner.java:42)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.log4j.LogManager
        ... 1 more

The entry in the manifest is as follow:
Class-Path: lib/log4j-1.2.15.jar lib/owlapi-bin.jar lib/SKOS2OWL.jar lib/FaCTpp-JavaAPI-v1.1.11.jar
lib/FaCTpp-OWLAPI-v1.1.11.jar lib/secondstring.jar

Does anyone know what could cause the problem?

Regards,

Quentin

* Quentin H. Reul                        *
* PhD Research Student                   *
* Department of Computing Science        *
* University of Aberdeen, King's College *
* Room 238 in the Meston Building        *
* ABERDEEN AB24 3UE                      *
* Phone: +44 (0)1224 27 4485             *
* http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~qreul       *