From "Virajith KHP" <khp.viraj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in using SMTPAppender with gmail
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:38:29 GMT
Hello Douglas,

Thank you for committing your time on this. I did a deep google search on
this but unfortunately I couldn't get any answer solving this issue. As you
have mentioned, I've already gone through the link you've supplied. I posted
this issue in javaranch.com but not yet answered. and the same question is
posted in various forums but unanswered.

I checked the log4j manual as well, but there is no clue on a property to
enable TLS.
So let's see...

Thank you for your co-operation.

Regards,