From "geek.shrek" <miss_cool_...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to trigger email eventough there is no ERROR
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 05:01:17 GMT
Hi,

I would like to send email on WARNING level or higher and append it in the buffer. When I
reach the end of my application I would like to send email that collected in the buffer even
though there is no ERROR.
Is it possible to trigger sending email even though there is no ERROR?

I've tried with the "TriggeringEventEvaluator" but it doesn't seem to work
I set the threshold level to WARN, but to send an email I still need "ERROR" level to trigger
sending an email.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,