From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: installing chainsaw on redhat linux box
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:24:47 GMT
I just tried it on my Cent box..here's what I did:

(download the chainsaw-bundle.zip file to a 'chainsaw' folder on my
system, and from that folder):

unzip chainsaw-bundle.zip
chmod +x chainsaw.sh
./chainsaw.sh

If this runs, adding other jars to the classpath in the script shouldn't
keep Chainsaw from launching..

Scott Deboy
Principal Engineer
COMOTIV SYSTEMS