From Dulanjanie <dulanja...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Using both .properties and .xml files
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 07:18:23 GMT
thanks for your help!
I'm already using the log4j.properties file to configure log4j. But i
need to use some filters for what I'm doing now. What i want to do is,
use the .properties file to configure all appenders except for ones that
need to do some filtering. The thing is... i cant meddle with the
logging implementation... i need to be able to plug-in whatever i do to
a given application.
Is this possible?