From manish_goyal <manishkumar_go...@infosys.com>
Subject How to split values using log4j .properties
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:31:17 GMT

Hi,

 I am using log4j.properties file to log data into database. I am setting
multiple values in a JAVA file using Logger.info(“value”).

In log4j.properties file, when I am using %m to insert values in database,
it’s inserting all values in a single column.

Is there any way to split values into different column?

Thanks.

Regards,
Manish