From Ceki Gulcu <lis...@qos.ch>
Subject Repository selectors, useful?
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2008 13:05:36 GMT

Hello,

I am in the process of fixing bugs related to context selectors in logback.
Context selectors are the equivalent of repository selectors in log4j. However,
while few years back I thought that context selectors, aka repository selectors,
were the wave of the future, I am increasingly skeptical about their usefulness.

If you are using context/repository selectors, could you please explain why?

--
Ceki Gülcü
http://logback.qos.ch