From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Error while loading OracleDriver
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:02:19 GMT
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:24:41 -0800 (PST)
  manish_goyal <manishkumar_goyal@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I have placed ojdbc14.jar and classes12.jar file in class path. But still i
> am getting the same error.

Well, you would place one or the other in the classpath, not both...  The
latter is for Oracle 8i and the former is for Oracle 9i (or maybe greater).  I
doubt that you'll get a ClassNotFoundException with either of these jars in
the classpath.  In any case, verify that the name of the Oracle driver you
have configured in your Log4j config is correct.  Make sure it matches up with
an existing class in one of the two Oracle drivers you are using.

Jake