From Juha Laiho <Juha.La...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: initialize the log4j system properly
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 16:06:12 GMT
Dipocse wrote:
> I've a database (PRJ) and I'm trying to connect from Asterisk server to that
> database. In the shell script i used a log4j-1.2.11.jar with all others jar
> files.
> when i run the above shell script (./runagi.sh). It shows me the following
> warnings........
>

> Warning:

> =(net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Environment)
>

> log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly
>
> would anyone tell me how can i solve it?

Log4j cannot find its configuration file anywhere on the provided classpath.

Create a configuration file, and either explicitly tell Log4j about it
(via log4j.configuration system property), or place it in a directory
contained in the classpath.

Details in the docs:
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/manual.html
--