From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: Chainsaw issue
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:38:38 GMT
By default, Chainsaw stores events in each tab in a cyclic buffer (5000 entries).  If you're
getting events really fast, they could drop out of the cyclic buffer.

I don't know of another reason (other than an out of memory error) that would cause this.

Look in the chainsaw-log tab for errors.  Also, enable your java console (or run Chainsaw
from the bundle download) to see if you're getting an uncaught exception.

If so, please submit a bug.

Thanks

Scott Deboy
COMOTIV SYSTEMS