From Amol Fuke <amol.f...@tcs.com>
Subject Chainsaw issue
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:19:39 GMT
Hi ,

I an using chainsaw for seeing the jboss logs.In my application , when we
try to login by putting wrong password , ldap throws one exception which
has  a null value in it.
While looking into the chainsaw logs , it shows some logs with nulls , but
after some appearances it just gives up and does not show up anything.

Do you know why this happense ? any known issue ? or any alternative tool
to chainsaw ?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Amol