From Agustín <agustin.trec...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible several web servers writing in the same log file?
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:48:04 GMT

Hi there! I have the following question:

Two linux machines with the same web application work together in "load
balance" configuration. Could I have the same log file for the two servers?
The first idea is mount by NFS the same directory in both machines and put
there the log files, but I'm not sure if this is reliable because we would
have two JVM trying to write in the same rolling file. Any ideas would be
apreciated.

Regards,
Agustín T.