From Rene Guenther <rene.guent...@innflow.com>
Subject log4j keeps on logging all message types
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:18:48 GMT

Hello,

I set up my log4j.properties so it only logs error and sometimes warnings. I
know for sure because if I search in log4j.properties for DEBUG or INFO the
editor doesnt find anything. And I am sure that this file is used because it
sends me error messages to the adress specified in that log4j.properties
file.

Eg. one setting is:
log4j.logger.javax.faces=ERROR

And in my log file I find:
DEBUG http-80-Processor23 javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag - Entered
encodeBegin for client-Id: welcome2

Anyone can give me hint how to solve that problem?

Every request produces 10KB of logged information :-(

Cheers
René